- Crafted in China's famous Shen Family sword forge, this well-balanced, top-of-the-line competition tai chi sword features a flattened-diamond blade design.
- Sword handle and scabbard are crafted from Chinese Huali Wood. Hilt, base, and scabbard design accents composed of yellow brass.
- Sword blade is composed of high-quality manganese
- Product includes sword, scabbard, red tassel, and navy blue carrying bag.
- Certificate of IWuF Standard regulation verification also included with all competition-series swords.
|Style/Size||Blade Length||Overall Lenght||Sword Weight||The size is good for the height|
|Size #1||27.5 inch||37 inch||1 lb 3 oz||Under 4.9 feet|
|Size #2||28.5 inch||38.5 inch||1 lb 3.1 oz||Between 4.9 feet to 5.1 feet|
|Size #3||29.5 inch||39.5 inch||1 lb 3.2 oz||Between 5.2 to 5.3 feet|
|Size #4||30 inch||40 inch||1 lb 4 oz||Between 5.4 to 5.5 feet|
|Size #5||31 inch||41 inch||1 lb 41 oz||Between 5.6 to 5.7 feet|
|Size #6||31.7 inch||42 inch||1 lb 4.2 oz||Between 5.8 to 5.9 feet|
|Size #7||33.5 inch||44.5 inch||1 lb 5 oz||Between 6 to 6.2 feet|
|Size #8||35 inch||46 inch||1 lb 6 oz||Over 6.2 feet|